Enrolment and Orientation
Melbourne Campus Enrolment and Orientation
Your journey at La Trobe College Australia starts with your enrolment and orientation. It’s an exciting first step where you will officially register as a student, enrol in your subjects, and get to meet new friends and staff for the first time.
At enrolment, you will:
- Meet your academic coordinator
- Create your class timetable
- Learn more about the first subjects you'll be taking
- Have your photo taken for your student ID card
At orientation, you will:
- Meet fellow students
- Get to know staff, including the College Director
- Learn about accommodation, healthcare, and student services
- Tour the campus facilities
- Learn about clubs and societies on campus
- Enjoy food and live music!
You will also get to attend orientation, where you will meet fellow students and all our staff, including the College Director. We will tell you all about accommodation, healthcare, student services, campus facilities, and clubs and societies. There will also be food and live music!
Enrolment and orientation are both held at La Trobe University’s Melbourne campus [PDF 2.5MB] in Bundoora. If you want to use public transport to get to campus, refer to this handy guide (PDF, 772KB) produced by Public Transport Victoria.
Studying at La Trobe University Sydney Campus?
If you're studying our courses in Sydney, you'll have slightly different enrolment and orientation dates. Please refer to the Sydney Campus website for more information.