Postgraduate Enabling Program - Business
The business stream in our Postgraduate Enabling Program (PEP) provides a pathway into a range of master’s degrees in business at La Trobe University.
PEP will enable you to develop the disciplinary knowledge and skills required to start a postgraduate course. Upon completion, you will be able to analyse information, evaluate appropriate solutions, and communicate effectively and professionally.
Your direct pathway to La Trobe University
|Year||Domestic and International Student|
February, June and October
4 subjects need to be completed in the program.
- Big Ideas in Business
Entry into 1st year of
- Master of Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Business Information Management and Systems
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Management
To progress to a corresponding Master’s degree, you must pass each subject in your PEP course and achieve a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60%.