Payment of Fees
Accepting your Letter of Offer
When we receive your application form, we will send you an Offer and Acceptance Letter. You must sign and return this form along with payment.
Payment can be made via:
Western Union GlobalPay for Students
At La Trobe College Australia we use Western Union GlobalPay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fee payment. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
Benefits of Western Union GlobalPay for Students:
- It's easy, fast and affordable to pay tuition and other expenses.
- Make payments online, in-person or bank transfer.
- Pay student fees and expenses in your home currency.1
- Avoid foreign exchange conversion charges.2
- Get peace of mind you are getting a great deal. If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Learn more here. 3
- Track payment status updates via text and email.4
- Your payments are generally processed in just 2 to 5 business days.
- You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country. *
Watch our helpful Video about how to pay your fees
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment on WU® GlobalPay for Students is available here
Ready to make your payment?
1 Services to customers may not be available in all countries, territories, and currencies.
2 In limited circumstances, transaction fees may apply.
3 Terms and Conditions apply
4 If selected by payors. Message and data rates may apply.
*Visa and Mastercard are available in specific jurisdictions only. Note: Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency.
BPAY (via phone or internet banking)
BPAY is the online payment system in Australia which enables you to pay a bill using your Australian bank account.
LA TROBE COLLEGE BPAY Biller Code is: 166827
BPAY reference number: check your offer letter or Provisional Invoice
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and also EFTPOS debit cards from our office in Melbourne.
Payments for returning students
Payments can be made via our Student Portal.
Sydney Campus Payment Options
Please refer to payment options listed on the La Trobe University Sydney Campus website
FEE-HELP for domestic students
FEE-HELP is available to students who are one of the following:
- an Australian citizen
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be a resident in Australia for the duration of the unit
- New Zealand citizens who are Special Category Visa (SCV) holders and meet the requisite criteria.
You can submit a FEE-HELP form when you accept your offer.
Once an applicant accepts a place offered by La Trobe College Australia and pays fees, or submits a Request for FEE-HELP, a binding contract is created between the student and La Trobe College Australia.
A student may cancel their enrolment in a course at any time. Depending on the timing of that request, a student may apply for a refund as outlined in the Refund Policy.