Study, work and play in the world’s most liveable city
We are located at La Trobe University’s Bundoora campus, the largest campus in the southern hemisphere, only 14km away from Melbourne’s central business district (CBD).
Melbourne is a city known for great culture, education, environment, healthcare, infrastructure, and stability. For these reasons, it has been voted the world’s most liveable city for seven years in a row (Economic Intelligence Unit 2011-2017). You will find studying here an enriching experience.
Why choose Melbourne?
1. Melbourne is a multicultural city. There are 4.5 million people from more than 153 different countries.
2. Melbourne is the world’s second best student city (QS Best Student Cities 2016).
3. The overall employment rate for undergraduates in Australia is 86.5 per cent (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2017).
4. The median salary of undergraduates in full-time employment is A$60,000 (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2017).
5. We are the sporting capital of the world (SportBusiness Ultimate Sports City 2016).
6. You receive a warm welcome the moment you arrive. You can receive a free welcome pack at the Student Welcome Desk at Melbourne Airport.