Diploma of Psychology
The Diploma of Psychology is a pathway program that leads to second year entry of the Bachelor of Psychological Science - students will complete an additional two years in the bachelor degree after finishing the diploma.
In the pathway diploma you will focus on clinical neuroscience, learn about the psychology of culture and global citizenship, human relationships.
Your direct pathway to La Trobe University
|Year||Domestic Student||International Student Tuition Fee||FEE-HELP|
available for domestic students
Two or three trimesters
March, June & October
8 subjects required for completion of the Diploma. 4 Core subjects listed below plus 4 elective subjects from any other diploma.
- History and Methodology of Psychological Science (PPSY1HPM)
- Experimental Foundations of Psychological Science (PPSY1EFP)
- Clinical Foundations of Psychological Science (PPSY1CFP)
- Statistics for Psychology (PSTA1PSY)
Entry into 2nd year of
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
Popular careers at the completion of your bachelor degree
- Government specialist
- Psychologist (with further study and training)
#October intake students should be eligible to articulate to LTU July (semester 2) 2022 or March (semester 1) 2023, the latter with an expected 4 month study break between diploma and Bachelor.
*2022 course under revision; subject name changes expected.